Jugo de Luna Herbal Hair Rinse
This blend of organic herbs and flowers naturally soften hair, promotes hair growth, conditions and nourishes hair. I handpick and air-dry all herbs and flowers carefully to retain all essential oils for maximum benefits.
Lemon Thyme- Rich in Vitamin A and C. It has antiseptic and antifungal properties that cleanse and soothe the scalp. Good for hair growth and dandruff.
Hibiscus- Packed with Amino Acids that helps and protects the hair’s keratin fibers. Great detangler.
Calendula- Rich in plant minerals that protect the hair and scalp from bacterial growth. It also conditions and adds shine.
1. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of herbs in 2 cups of boiling water.
2. Pour boiling water over herbs.
3. Allow herbs to steep covered for at least 30 minutes and/or up to 8 hours.
4. Strain out the herbs into a deep container.
5. Dip your ends in the mixture first, then pour the rinse over your head and massage into your scalp. Wash out with water or leave in.
Ingredients: Lemon Thyme*+, Rosemary*+, Sage*+, Lavender flowers*+, Lavender buds*+, Calendula*+, Hibiscus*+
I live in a desert so the dry heat effects my hair a lot; whipping up the Jugo de Luna has been amazingly wonderful and gives me instant moisture. I absolutely love it.
I don't shampoo and conditioner everyday and the days I don't, I use this rinse every morning before my day starts to freshen up and protect my hair for the day. A total must have!